hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Sunday, January 27, 2008

E lucevan le stelle-Tosca/youtube

E Lucevan le Stelle (G. Puccini)

E Lucevan le Stelle... e olezzava la terra.
Stridea l'uscio dell'orio...
E un passo sfiorava la rena...
Entrava ella, fragrante... mi cadea fra le braccia.
Oh, dolci baci, o languide carezza,
mentrio fremente...
le belle forme discioglicea dia veli!
Svani per sempre il sogno mio d'amore!
L'ora é fuggita... e muoio disperato!
E non ho amato mai tanto la vita!...


Pavarotti E lucevan le stelle/YouTuBe

6 comments:

JOY said...

Hi Hanna. Just came back from blogosphere but temporarily. Just wanna say thank you. I won!

Roger said...

Hello Hanna, I don't know what he singing but sounds very sad. Thanks for visiting Idaho Daily Photo :D

HANNA said...

Roger!
the English text appears under.
however this is Tosca of Puccini.
see U Roger,
;0)

Mee mOe said...

viral links are that you post all of the links that I did and add 5 more, and when your through with that you technotrati rate them as favorite if you like their blog. The number of links posted into each blog makes your number with technorati go up and its amazing on how fast. Just keep 5 other friends that you know that will play along and watch you ratings go up....*smile*

Rhonda said...

Me again! I've just tagged you - come on over and play with me :)

http://rnning2wn2.blogspot.com/2008/01/monday-meme.html

My Paid to Blog said...

Hanna, thanks for visiting my blog. your blog is reallly nice, tha's why I tagged u.

I also tag u in my blog networks. Scholarshipcorner.info and funponsel.biz

I will be glad if u wanna tag me back:)