hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wordless highlight

Tarchiata, la papperina supportata di quattro piedini, ha trovato l'amore

Stumpy, the duck born with
four legs, has found love

La foto per l'iniziativa di Speedcathollydale
How to participate? Just post a chicken picture on your blog any day of the week; THAT SIMPLE!! Leave a comment here to let me know where it is (site address / URL). I will then add you to this list.

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hanna, I think this is just toooo funny ... I wonder does the horse fall head over heals (hoofs) in love and find marriage with 4 leg chicken-duck?? Sounds like a super reality show. Big hugs for you, and I appologize for running late getting here. My boss is a slave driver!!!!
I am going to add this to my "BIG BOARD of POULTRY"

Thanks again, and I will be back later.

Eric "Kind of Speedy"

Debbie Dolphin said...

Ciao Hanna!

Hilarious - How did you train Stumpy to ride horseback?

Thanks to OpenID issues, my true virtual signature link is:
Debbie