hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Andrea Bocelli

Andrea Bocelli Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye
Dal commento di BillyWarhol
"I'm trying to find the Video of Andrea Bocelli who sang an amazing Duet on Jay Leno tonight*
Here is one he did that also has our Canadian Skaters Jamie Sale + David Pelletier Vivo per Lei*

(quel video purtroppo non funziona bene, quindi non ho resistito a rimpiazzarlo con questo sotto)

6 comments:

Farah Deen said...

hello Hanna..thanx for dropping by.I've visited you before too from Angriani's blog...I love your site...just that some of the entries I dont understand. Italiano? :)

HANNA said...

Hi!
uh,
if you use systran and a bit of imagination you can to understand all..
thx for the visit,
take care my friend ;0)

luca tempe said...

complimenti ..è un blog stupendo...

Norm said...

hello hanna! hope you like sexiest award and I love your blog award, just visit my creativity site and take care...

post man said...

Hi.. hanna how are you? have a great day.

IMAGE said...

thanks for visited me... have a nice day hanna, your name same as my wife's name, c u