hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day

amnesty day
I just recently discovered this and realized that it is in fact something that merits support. Of course, it would take me forever to mention all of my favorite reads. So please forgive me if I forget to mention you.
Here goes:
Please believe me I could go on and on but time just doesn't allow. I hope you will all enjoy dropping in and visiting all these blogs. I have tried my very best to offer varied content. And please no links back or asked for or needed. I simply wanted to pass along a Link Love in honor of Blogroll Amnesty Day.

Fosse per me abolirei tutte le prigioni a la pena di morte.
L'uomo s'affligge da solo con certe punizioni.
Anzi, demolirei gli stati.

5 comments:

aria ayumi said...

hye hanna. thanks 4 drop by at my blog yea ;)

Shinade said...

Hanna,
You are truly an angel. I am so excited that we have met.

And, I am slowly working my way up out of a heap of tags and memes. But, I will get you blogrolled tomorrow.

I am also headed over to favor you at technorati. Your beauty simply shines everywhere!!
((((((((Hugs))))))))))

umi_e said...

hi hanna.. here i am dropping by :) I can't read your language but i can feel it :)

Take care and may this keeps moving... {hugs}

aNgRiAni said...

Hanna,

thank coz visited my blog... i love that...anyway, i already added ur link at my blog...hope u will do the same...i'm glad we can be a friends...always keep in touch ya...

muaaahhhh...hugs...

TH Yeoh said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog so often. I came a few times but could not understand French but this time I was able to read some English. Thanks anyway.