hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Thursday, February 14, 2008

From Italy with love

I would like to thank with my Award the blogs that represent the special people to my notice for appointment, genius, quality and liking.

"Love-buds put before you and within you whoever you are" - Walt Whitman



Code:

This is example of communicating and building communities and friendships within the blogosphere, which has no boundaries or limitations.
Turn two,
Here go:

Denny - USA
Francis - USA
Max - Portogallo
Kim - Australia
FrancoYong - WP
RennyBa -Norway
MADAM'lle - Brunei
aNgRiAni - Malaysia
Eucalyptus - Jakarta
Joy - Aussie
CronacaGatteo - Italy
Terry - CA


Chapter two:

Kim, lo stesso giorno mi ha premiato con il seguente award scrivendo:
"I have designed another Award to recognise Bloggers who make a significant contribution to my blogging world here at laketrees....These special friends have a sense of community and are wholeheartedly committed to spreading their message and friendship generously...
these Bloggers excel in many different areas and all of them make a significant difference to my world....
I do not expect you to pass this award on as this award is from me to you as my expression of gratitude"
GRAZIE KIM!!

,

23 comments:

Emila Yusof said...

Thank you Hanna! I'm flattered!

Madamoiselle ver.2 said...

Yey!!

Thank you so much Hanna! Thanx for being sooo sweet :)

franscud said...

Thanks so much Hanna. It's a lovely award, and I'll post about it over the weekend ... I owe a number of thank-yous.

Max said...

Ciao Hanna,

Grazie mille per questo award: è bellíssimo :D!

Hai detto "sei una ragazza a posto" - does this mean «you're ok, you are all right»?
Perchè so che essere "a posto" vuol dire essere serio, perbene...certo?

Ciao ciao

Norm said...

thanks Hanna! happy valentines to you sweetie girl, take care

denny said...

Very Cool Hanna!! Happy Valentines Day!!
Thank you ;)

HANNA said...

Hi Guys!
Ducky friends!
Thank a million for all...

@Max, ragionamento perfetto!
solo che non si dice "certo?" , in questo caso si usa : vero?
In inglese tu sai il gergo?
ciao cara!

Mee mOe said...

I'm honored, thanks Hanna, you always think of me...*smile*

Chuck said...

You're such a giver and a lover - happy V-day, my dear.

Max said...

Hanna,

Ecco quello che ho risposto nel mio blog:

Grazie tante per la lezione, carina...sono contenta di aver datto la risposta corretta *inchinandomi*!

So Portoghese, Inglese, Francese, Spagnolo, Italiano (eccetto i proverbi lol) e adesso sto imparando tedesco (che è molto difficile)...
E tu?

Eucalyptus said...

Hello my dear.....
Thank you so much for nice award. You're so sweet and I really appreciate it. I will put your award in my my blog. (*Big Hug*)

Kim said...

ciao Bella Hanna!!!!!
Walt Whitman is one of my favourite poets...
thank you for this beautiful award...
:-X and hugs....

RennyBA said...

Thanks so much dear blogger friend - your a true networker and gives great contributions to the Blogsphere!

I feel honoured and have of course collected it on my Awards page.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend :-)

Eucalyptus said...

Hello dear, how are you today? Have a nice week end...

Sani said...

Hi Hanna .. thanks for visiting :)

PetMono said...

buen giorno hanna!

grazie mille for the love link visit and kind words. meraviglioso blog u have. my first visit - thank you kim - and look forward to more!

ciao ciao ciao!

woof!

STARLIGHT EXPRESS said...

hello Hanna..thanks for the comment in my site..appreciate it..u can add ur site to mine too..thanks

HANNA said...

Hello folks!
Thx for the visiting my blog and comments!
have you a great week-and,
((((HUGS))))))

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Congratulations Hanna and to everyone winning an award ... Hooray!!!!

Cheers from Minnesota :)

Franco said...

Hi Hanna,

Just dropping by to say "hi".

Hugs!! Ciao...

Franco

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume precise post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Today is good weather, isn't it?