hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pilgrims (traveller for religious purpose)

Here's ZubliZainordin
what tagget my for this going to sacred places = technorati!
THANK YOU ZUBLI!

Start Copying Here*

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)

It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook ~ Link Addiction ~ Ardour of the Heart ~ When Life Becomes a Book ~ The Malaysian Life ~ Yogatta.com ~ What goes under the sun ~ Roshidan’s Cyber Station ~ Sasha says ~ Arts of Physics

*Stop Copying*


And now I tagged :
FrancoYong
Joy
aNgRiAni
sismimi
Ricka
Eucalyptus

8 comments:

Franco said...

Hi Hanna,

You're so so sweet. Thanks for the tag. Truly appreciate it. Let's stay in touch often.

Cheers

Franco

www.francoyong.com

Eucalyptus said...

Hi Hanna, I've just read it. I've got a tag from you. Thank you, dear. I will continue it. Just keep in touch.

Kisses,

Eucalyptus

Zubli Zainordin said...

Well done Hanna Filo!!! If they are angry, we both sing them a song. Concerto Number 5.

Eucalyptus said...

I've finished to make a pilgrim....

HANNA said...

@ Franco and Eucalyptus,
You are very wellcome !
@Zubli:
Ode To Joy Synphony n.9,op.125 (choral) L.Beethoven, ya

Eucalyptus said...

OK dear, so I have add my link here, so I will added yours too...

Zubli Zainordin said...

Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeeeeeng! Yes, I can do that. Fifth of Beethoven. I love it. Also, Ode To Joy Synphony n.9,op.125 (choral) L.Beethoven, yes!!! Finally, we are on stage!

JOY said...

done with the tag here Rants and Ramblings