hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

San Valentino

Grazie a Lady Norms per quel primo pensiero su San Valentino... :0)






Grazie mille a Rhonda from:
Foster me up
e a Colin from:
Life


Kim said ‘I have a new award to hand out..They are “toadally awesome” to me… just link back to me as to the original one who started this…Thanks alot…You can hand this out if you wish to at least 15 bloggers that “toadally awesome”…’
Please link back to Kim’s blog.


4 comments:

Norm said...

thanks darling! love ya and advance happy valentines to you...take care always

Chuck said...

come get some awards from me 2!

http://rnning2wn2.blogspot.com/2008/02/oh-my-gosh.html

*hugs*

Shinade said...

Hi Hanna,
Just dropping in to let you know that I kept my word and added you today to my blogroll!!

((((((hugs)))))))

Norm said...

hello beautiful hanna! I have something for you in my site if you have time visit my yesterday`s site take care..