hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Monday, March 3, 2008

The domino effect

My sweet friend Colin
tagged me for the following Domino Effect:

START COPY HERE




Vanniedosa, Thea is {bloggerhappy.com}, Childstar, Mike, My Scrappy Side, Abie, Aggie, Alpha, Apple, Apols, Jacqui, Jane, Jody,
Joy, Kelly, Mich, Peachy, Gatteo, Liza (A Simple Life), Tet, Nyumix, JulianaRW, Liza(MCN), Wifespeak, Colin, MAX, Hanna
AND COPY HERE

Simply add your name to the bottom and pass it forward.
I would like to tag the following bloggers:

Madam'lle ver2
Eucaliptus
Terry
Michelle
Chez Francine
Hawk's place
THE DOMINO EFFECT


"10 000 coin domino effect" GOOGLEvideo

7 comments:

Chuck said...

Hello sweet Hanna. Hope you're having a good day. Just tho't I'd drop in and say hello. *kisses*

Mee mOe said...

I posted it into my blog named /http://moe-teri432004.blogspot.com/

"Read between the lines"

(((KISSES)))...((((HUGS)))) !!!* Smile*

Eucalyptus said...

Hi dear, how are you. You give me tag again.... thank's honey. I will do it soon.... Regards

Michelle said...

hi hanna, thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. i will post this domino effect soon. take care! :)

grottynosh said...

Ciao Hanna, Il mio amore,
Un altro per voi a simple tag

Il mio link rimosso da questo?
XXXKISSXXX & ((((HUGS)))
Colin from Life

Mee mOe said...

http://technorati.com/people/technorati/teri412002

That the link to my technorati profile...(((HUGS)))

FRANCINE said...

coucou hanna! thanks very much for always tagging me. mind if we could exchange linx? by the way, i guess youre from italy right? you made me remember of my closest classmates who are italians at my french class