hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Click for noble sake

Max & Shinade passed this tag along to me. And I am very happy to take part in this very special meme.
You can help the lives of many women by spreading the word about The Breast Cancer Site and by clicking the pink button as many times as you can. If The Breast Cancer Site receives 8 million clicks on the pink button in June, their premier sponsor -Bare Necessities- will donate $10,000 for more free mammograms. So please everyone that drops by click,click,click!!

You'll help to save someone's mother, daughter, sister and friend. So please join me in spreading the word about this cause in the blogging community.

Photobucket



I would like to invite the following bloggers to join the cause:
Leena
L.Lehmann
Kikay
LadyNorms
Yvet

5 comments:

Norm said...

Hello Hanna! thanks for the visit and tag, I'll do this tag now.... I miss this site so much take care and have a nice day to you..

Joy-Kikay said...

hello Hanna how are you..thanks for this tag...maybe il just add your name here..its nice to be back here..mwah..

Shinade said...

Hi Hanna,
Where and how did you get the pink button?

They haven't sent me mine yet. I am sorry I haven't been by in a while.

I was having some technical problems on my end.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!:-)

Max said...

Ciao Hanna!

Grazie d'aver participato in questa causa :D!

Come stai, caríssima?

Baci

Leena said...

Hi Hanna, and thanks for the tag!
I have joined :)