hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Saturday, January 17, 2009

You Stand Out From the Crowd - fuori dalla massa

Virginia (Storyteller) of Happily Retired Gal was created this award called You Stand Out From the Crowd .
Than I was given this beautiful award from Yourcaringangels
I think this award is carino.
Thank You so much AngelBaby.


AngelBaby giving it to the following……….. enjoy

Participation is NOT mandatory Okay, if I didn’t tag you and you just have to have this cool award, just link back to me, then go ahead and spread the love.

2 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Hanna,

It sure looks good here, I am so glad you like it ......enjoy!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

RennyBA said...

Your such a great blog friend - thanks for plugging me too :-)

Wishing you a great end to your week!