hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poesie e dediche d'amore in inglese, traduzione

I have been astonished that men could
die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.

- by John Keats -

Sono stato sbalordito
che gli uomini sapessero
morire martiri per la loro religione
Mi ha fatto rabbrividire questo.
Ora non rabbrividisco più.
Potrei essere martire per la mia religione
L'amore è la mia religione
Potrei morire per amore.
Potrei morire per te.


Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself
But if your love and must needs have desires,
Let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook
That sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
 To wake at dawn with a winged heart
And give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer
For the beloved in your heart
And a song of praise upon your lips.

- by Gibran Kahlil Gibran -


A path winding across the horizon
over mountains, across seas
through blue skies and gray
never ceasing, continuous.
My love for you.

- A.J. Miller

Un percorso tortuoso attraverso l'orizzonte
oltre le montagne, attraverso i mari
attraverso il cielo blu e grigio
senza mai smettere, continua.
Il mio amore per te
-


Day by day
Night by night
Kiss by kiss
Touch by touch
Step by step
I fall in love
A love so incomprehensible
So vivid
So unique
So wild, that not even the reign of God could control
A passion so deep
A need so necessary
A want so strong
The universe would not handle
I love you today
I’ll love you tomorrow
I’ll love you forever

- Julio Patino


Giorno per giorno
Notte dopo notte
Bacio per bacio
Tocco dopo tocco
Passo per passo
Mi innamoro
Un amore così incomprensibile
Così vivido
Così unico
Così selvaggio, che nemmeno il regno di Dio sa controllare
Una passione così profonda
Un bisogno così forte
Un volere sì prepotente
L'universo non sa venirne a capo
Ti amo oggi
Ti amerò domani
Per sempre t'amerò
-


Dreams

I dream of your touch while you are away,
I dream of your smile all through the day,
I remember the day,
You came into my life,
I dream of the day I will be your wife.

I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you,
I dream of the day I can say I do.
To be your wife,
To be together for life,
Is a dream I have,
Every night.

- Jessica Ann Trimble -


My Sweetheart

So often when I am embracing you,
It seems that you exist in this world
only because of me and I exist because of you.

It's not easy to wander in this world
and not lose one's way,
but the greatest happiness of all
is in giving joy to one's beloved.

And if the king can have his throne,
and if the bird can have his Spring nest,
and God can have his heaven,
then I, my sweetheart, I can have you!

- Jonathan Townsend -


You Are Poetry

You come outside
To view the faint sunset
Light bewildered by trees
Shines through quietly
You glide your soft auburn hair
Perched behind your ear
And in this moment I feel at home
Beneath the interior
You are my humble abode...
Your company is soothing
Calming and reassuring
Inside, the wind chimes ring
You saunter and my hearts sings
Bit by bit I begin to recognize
The enchanting glow in your subtle eyes
Hidden in all abstract paintings
It’s you; what all artists see
You are poetry...

- Cody Graham -


As I look outside I see the breeze
Caress the leaves from the trees
And carry them to all around
Gently laid upon the ground
I see the birds so high above
Their songs sing of our special love
And laid upon their soft sweet wing
Your love to me they gently bring
And as they start their graceful descent
Delivering a message that’s heaven sent
One thing I know and will hold so dear
When I see them fly I will feel you near

- Paul Marchant -


Sunshine

When I wake up in the morning
Sunshine's falling on my skin
And I call you up to tell you
What a happy mood I'm in

Feel the rhythm in my body
And sing is all I wanna do
I feel the day will bring me sunshine
for it's another day with you

- Nikki Daniëls -

TRADUZIONE IN ITALIANO SU RICHIESTA

2 comments:

Walt said...

Ti amo, mia dolce signora di passione.

Fontanna Bellagio!

HANNA said...

Signore!
Questa è la migliore:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSy84-1QqCw
baci