hanna artehanna bionda foto bianco-nero

Tutti abbiamo il nostro negativo, delle zone d'ombra, o visioni speculari e parliamo d'amore, là, dove io muoio.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love, John Lennon, Youtube, testo canzone english-italian

LOVE - John Lennon

Love is real, real is love,
Love is feeling, feeling love,
Love is wanting to be loved.
Love is touch, touch is love,
Love is reaching, reaching love,
Love is asking to be loved.
Love is you,
You and me,
Love is knowing,
We can be.
Love is free, free is love,
Love is living, living love,
Love is needing to be loved.

AMORE -
traduzione italiana:hanna filo'faedi

Amore è reale, reale è amore,
Amore è sentimento, sentimento di amore,
Amore è voler essere amato.
Amore è un tocco, toccando l'amore,
Amore è raggiungimento, raggiungendo l'amore,
Amore è questione d'essere amato.
Amore sei tu,
Tu e io,
Amore è sapere,
Ci fa essere.
Amore è gratuito, generoso è amore,
Amore è vita, vivendo l'amore,
Amore è il bisogno d'essere amati.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web
site style is great, the articles is really excellent :
D. Good job, cheers
Also visit my page ... professional seo Company

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to uncover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely liked every part of it and I have you book-marked to check out new information in your website.
My homepage ; great post to read